News & Event
One minute with ......questionnaire
One minute with……… Karen Ritchie
1. How old are you if you didn’t know your age? Please don't label me
2. What was your happiest moment today? Seeing the dog when I get home
3. What is ALWAYS worth waiting for? The good things in life
4. In what way are you above average? The number of books I own
5. What’s the best advice you have ever given someone? No matter what went wrong in your day, find the one thing that went right and that's what you hold on to.
6. If your house was on fire what 3 things would you quickly grab and escape with? The dog (the Bessinator - when she is feeling tough - but usually just answers to Bessie), external hard drives (all precious photographs are on these) and my jewellery box (has special mementos of trips and family events)
7. If you could go on a road trip with any person (be dead or alive) who would it be and where would you go? Chewbacca from Star Wars and anywhere where we could belt out Bon Jovi's 'Living on a prayer' because that would just be funny!
SUPER QUICK 7’s
1. Favourite word? Awesome!
2. Least favourite word? Impossible
3. Lucky number? 7
4. Favourite food? Anything Greek (except the olives)
5. Pokemon GO! Yes or No? No, just no
6. Favourite joke? Where does a general keep his armies? Up his sleevies!
7. Quote you live by? Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.