News & Event
One minute with .....questionnaire
One minute with……… My name is Jeff
1. How old are you if you didn’t know your age? There is wisdom in the aged
2. What was your happiest moment today? When I got up this morning and the dog met me with a wagging tail. No judgment...just love
3. What is ALWAYS worth waiting for? Gratitude
4. In what way are you above average? Patience
5. What’s the best advice you have ever given someone? Don't worry, it may never happen.
6. If your house was on fire what 3 things would you quickly grab and escape with? Wife, dog and insurance policy.
7. If you could go on a road trip with any person (be dead or alive) who would it be and where would you go? My daughter Eva (she can organize everything) Czech Republic staying in Cesky Krumlov. Check it out.
SUPER QUICK 7’s
1. Favourite word? Grace
2. Least favourite word? F...........
3. Lucky number? 22
4. Favourite food? Slow cooked roast lamb
5. Pokemon GO! Yes or No? No
6. Favourite joke? Not my favourite, but i liked it “Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and, with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him a super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.”
7. Quote you live by? Listen to others and to God