2. You will need to put in your school email account as your username. Eg. CM0001@craigieburnsc.vic.edu.au
3. You will then need to put in your password for Jacaranda, issued to you by the school. This is not the password for your internet or LMS at school. It is only for Jacaranda.
PLEASE DO NOT CREATE AN ACCOUNT – THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE FOR YOU.
4. Your virtual bookshelf will then appear and you can access your digital textbooks.
5. I want a hard copy of my texts – how can I do this? Follow the instructions on the FAQs section next to your bookshelf – there are instructions listed under the question ‘How do I download my eBook PLUS PDF?’
6. If you have trouble, you can contact Jacaranda on 1800 522 758 or email@example.com or see Ms Mountney in T Wing office at school.